#122217  by deadheaddan

Came across a blank CD the other day with this setlist on it and trying to find out what show it was from- any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shining Star (18 minutes)
The Maker
Tore Up Over You
Wonderful World
Ain't No Bread in the Breadbox
Midnight Moonlight
How Sweet it Is
After Midnight (11 Minutes)
 #122219  by RiverRat

Probably a mix tape... everything except After Midnight could be from a 92 or 93 JGB show. JGB didn't do After Midnight after 83.
 #122220  by Rusty the Scoob

Is it possible to rip it and upload it to Mediafire or something?

I can usually pinpoint John Kahn's tone to a specific era pretty easily, and at the very least I could tell you if it's all the same show or not as his sound and mix were quite variable in the 90's.
 #122222  by deadheaddan

RiverRat wrote:Probably a mix tape... everything except After Midnight could be from a 92 or 93 JGB show. JGB didn't do After Midnight after 83.

Thanks man- That thought crossed my mind- I think it was a compilation that an old roommate from college put together.
 #122223  by deadheaddan

Rusty the Scoob wrote:Is it possible to rip it and upload it to Mediafire or something?

I can usually pinpoint John Kahn's tone to a specific era pretty easily, and at the very least I could tell you if it's all the same show or not as his sound and mix were quite variable in the 90's.

Mediafire Link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t12xf3yl4k517 ... m9jdcg0qmh

When I exported one of the songs had 1976 in the file but I know that doesn't apply to all the songs or if that's even correct so probably a mix.
 #122224  by tigerstrat

Shining thru Moonlight could be 10/31/93 Meadowlands with Lucky Ol' Sun omitted, and fillers of How Sweet and After Midnight added on.