#67831  by Emoto

Saw on dead.net that this one is about to come out. I am sure it will be a nice release. For those of you who want to grab a SBD from the torrent sites, best do it soon, as most of those sites stop allowing officially released material to be traded...
Last edited by Emoto on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #67838  by Highballin'

Yes and Keystone JGB 1975.(with Nicky Hopkins) This is also the Vol.II of the Jerry Garcia Collection by Rhino that I was wondering about. And which was reported to have never came out...well here it is finally Vol.II. This is in High Qual audio, 16 track.
 #67839  by Emoto

Highballin' wrote:Yes and Keystone JGB 1975.(with Nicky Hopkins) This is also the Vol.II of the Jerry Garcia Collection by Rhino that I was wondering about. And which was reported to have never came out...well here it is finally Vol.II. This is in High Qual audio, 16 track.
Yeah, I don't see any SBDs of those shows circulating (not that I am authoritative) so that one is a definite purchase for me, sooner rather than later. I'll probably pick up the 79-10-28 release in a few months.
 #67844  by bodiddley

Meh. I haven't been too excited about most of the "Road Trips" series, this one isn't doing much for me either. Maybe it's because I got most of this or can get it for free if I really want it. I guess I'm still disapointed with the "Winterland '77" release. Right now about the only thing that would get me excited is a Europe '72 box set or a DVD of a hot late '80's show.
 #67847  by NashvilleMike

I'm not gonna pay alot for that muffler!!
 #67852  by Highballin'

NashvilleMike wrote:I'm not gonna pay alot for that muffler!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 #67897  by Emoto

bodiddley wrote:I think the date of this release is 12-28-79, NOT 10-28.
OMG, you're right! My mistake. Just a typo.

Oakland Auditorium.
 #67906  by tigerstrat

lol, I also was thinking this was a Cape Cod show.

So this is the 2nd show from the same run to be released: one of the early DP's (4? 6?)was 12/26.