#61950  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Ok so I am up in NYC working for a couple days. Just drove back from NYC to NJ and GD Radio on XM was playing this show which, amazingly, I had never heard before.

Damn. :cool:

Not much more I need to say.

The Let It Grow may be one of the most intense things I have ever heard the band perform. Also seemed to go on for my entire drive of 35 minutes though that may be hyperbole.

Just had to say so. So there. Cheers.
 #61954  by Scott Bardolf

Sailor>Saint is pretty extraordinary too! There's a beauty in the music unique to the vibes of Spain, right? Had it transferred from tape to cd years ago.
 #61967  by tigerstrat

The real story is in the Scarlet> Fire, easily in of the Top 5 of anybody's list (except the Mydland-haters of course)... also a stupendous Space> Other One epic.
 #62004  by bodiddley

Thanks for the suggestion. I Seem to have missed this one. This is going to get my full attention this week... up to mid second set, Great stuff so far. Very inventive playing going on. The "Fire is just the way I like 'em, reletively short and to the point with lots of energy and smokin' leads. Brent's staccatto runs are perfect and the shit Phil is doing in "Fire" is amazing. Not to mention the rest of the guys. I'm usually not a big "Sailor/Saint" fan but I really dug this one. More to come...