Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #169646  by wpmartin1979

I tried out all these pedals to cure my boredom and curiosity. When used together they actually make some really great Jerry tones. I’m selling because I want someone to use them and I already have a bunch of more expensive items that I use.

I’m not making any money here, just passing these along. I’m happy to lose money on this to keep them in the RUKind community. Let me know if you are interested, shoot me a message on Reverb it here and we can work something out.
The whole rig is plug and play, includes pedals, preamp and power amp. All you need is a speaker cab. I’m throwing in a pedaltrain nano board and bag to carry the rig around.

Also, if someone from RUKind purchases this I will be donating 10% to the platform.

Again, it’s a budget board, nothing fancy here, but it all works great. It is quite portable and light. It’s a lot of fun 🤩🌹⚡️

https://reverb.com/item/38717755-full-p ... t=38717755
Last edited by wpmartin1979 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
phpbb, strumminsix liked this
 #169654  by Abide

Hey Dude,

First I'll say that I'm a novice bass player (at best!) that is interested in developing some skills on the guitar. I got the Eastwood Wolf when it came out but haven't given it the attention it deserves! The only pedal I have have is the micro-tron envelope filter and I'd be interested in adding more! If it's not too much trouble, can someone explain this pedal board to me (in basic terms:))? To be honest all the pedals seem slightly intimidating to me!

I'd really appreciate it!

Jimmy
 #169657  by Jon S.

That shouldn't last long at your price.
 #169661  by wpmartin1979

Abide wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:57 am Hey Dude,

First I'll say that I'm a novice bass player (at best!) that is interested in developing some skills on the guitar. I got the Eastwood Wolf when it came out but haven't given it the attention it deserves! The only pedal I have have is the micro-tron envelope filter and I'd be interested in adding more! If it's not too much trouble, can someone explain this pedal board to me (in basic terms:))? To be honest all the pedals seem slightly intimidating to me!

I'd really appreciate it!

Jimmy
What’s up Jimmy!
Yeah so this is a full rig pedal board that only needs a speaker cab. That’s because it has a power amp (baby Bomb) and a preamp (American Sound). The preamp is made to sound like a Fender amplifiers preamp. So when you run that into the power amp you get a tone similar to a Twin Reverb or other Fender amp. The simulation is not perfect at this price, but it is pretty good, good enough to have fun with.
The reverb pedal goes between the preamp and power amp, which effectively puts it in the “FX Loop” of the amp.
The Overdrive (in this case a clone of the MP Sweet Honey) pushes the preamp into saturation and gets very nice Jerry like clean to edge of breakup Jerry tones.
The katshish is an Autowah very much like the Microtron you have for bass.

So with this setup you basically have a full amp and drive channel + the Autowah... and it all fits in your backpack, pretty cool! All you would do is connect all the pedals in a chain and plug the power amp into the speaker cab.

I will also be including a list of settings that I found useful to coax the best tone from this rig, but you can also tweak everything to get a pretty wide range of tones. Whatever it you are looking for. You could also add other pedals to the rig to help shape your sound.

The only thing you would need with this board is power supplies for 4 9V pedals - an adapter w/daisy chain would work fine.
 #169673  by wpmartin1979

PLS30820 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:40 am Don't mean to hijack, but have a question on the Baby Bomb. What are the chances this will push a pair of E120's?
It won’t push them very hard, but no amp really will. Jerry pushed his with a monster McIntosh lol! The sound will still be loud, though, plenty loud for practice volumes and to get decent tones. The Baby bomb only has one speaker out so you would need to run the JBLs in parallel
PLS30820 liked this
 #169681  by PLS30820

wpmartin1979 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:21 am
PLS30820 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:40 am Don't mean to hijack, but have a question on the Baby Bomb. What are the chances this will push a pair of E120's?
It won’t push them very hard, but no amp really will. Jerry pushed his with a monster McIntosh lol! The sound will still be loud, though, plenty loud for practice volumes and to get decent tones. The Baby bomb only has one speaker out so you would need to run the JBLs in parallel
I'm just looking to practice and my '71 twin "head" makes the windows shutter. Just trying to think of options without breaking the bank. again.
wpmartin1979 liked this
 #169682  by wpmartin1979

PLS30820 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:00 pm
wpmartin1979 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:21 am
I'm just looking to practice and my '71 twin "head" makes the windows shutter. Just trying to think of options without breaking the bank. again.
This would make a great practice rig or jamming with friends rig as you can easily take it anywhere. That was the thinking behind it. It won’t sound exactly like your Twin obviously, but I have a FYD TRP preamp and I think this rig can get pretty close to the same types of tones but at lower volumes.
PLS30820 liked this
 #170557  by phpbb

wpmartin1979 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:43 pm
Also, if someone from RUKind purchases this I will be donating 10% to the platform.
You could also post it to the garage sale section and you could keep the difference:

viewtopic.php?f=334&t=19572
rukind's Garage Sale is an awesome way to reach the very people interested in your gear. In order to post to this board, you need to become a member of the garage sale group, which has a monthly member ship fee. This money will be used to pay the monthly server fees, which is greatly appreciated.

Any thing for sale outside of the garage sale will be taken down and I will work with you to get a membership here.

Thanks for understanding.