Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #168830  by AaronW

EHX QTron+ - Just got a new envelope filter so moving this one on to a new home. Excellent, near mint condition. Includes the 1Spot Voltage Doubler and 1Spot CL6 adapter. If you have a 12v spot on your power supply you'll have everything you need to put this on your board. QTron includes everything that it came with new, including the original factory power supply. - $145

Would trade it straight up for a Sarno Solar Flare if anyone has one they want to let go.

Thanks!

Last edited by AaronW on Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #168835  by somedirection

I have to say...I got some great MuTron sounds out of that model of QTron+....maybe better than the TruTron and it's little brother. It was on my pedalboard for a long time. It became a lot easier to use by adding a simple SaturnWorks $15 volume pedal on its output/send. Could then crank up the input signal to trigger the envelope more easily...but not have my volume jump up excessively when I turned on OBEL loop.
AaronW liked this
 #168840  by AaronW

somedirection wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:57 pm I have to say...I got some great MuTron sounds out of that model of QTron+....maybe better than the TruTron and it's little brother. It was on my pedalboard for a long time. It became a lot easier to use by adding a simple SaturnWorks $15 volume pedal on its output/send. Could then crank up the input signal to trigger the envelope more easily...but not have my volume jump up excessively when I turned on OBEL loop.
Yep, it's really great. Just saved up and bought a MicroTron IV. Space is limited on my board, and I needed just a little more room for another couple pedals I wanted to add, if I had a larger board it wouldn't be going anywhere.
 #168842  by Jon S.

somedirection wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:57 pmIt became a lot easier to use by adding a simple SaturnWorks $15 volume pedal on its output/send. Could then crank up the input signal to trigger the envelope more easily...but not have my volume jump up excessively when I turned on OBEL loop.
This is why, when I use my Tron Up model on my Line 6 M13, I precede it with a compressor.

https://soundcloud.com/tags/line%206%20 ... 0up%20demo