Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #166857  by thistle3585

For sale is a 5 string electric mandolin that I built and delivered to a customer about two months ago. He has since decided that he would prefer a four course instrument instead of a five, so he has asked me to sell this one for him and build him a new four string version. All the back story aside, This is a five string with a figured mango top and back on a mahogany body with a maple trim line. The control cover on the back is cut from the back with a laser so you can barely see it. Mahogany neck, bound in figured mango with ebony fretboard and figured mango headstock overlay. Almuse single and humbucker pickups with a three way switch, neck/both/bridge selector switch and a three way switch for the humbucker. Single coil tap/humbucker/out of phase. A lot of sound variations. It has a volume and control pot and the jack is flush to the side. The bridge and tailpiece were custom made. Essentially, this is a new instrument with about a half dozen gigs on it. It includes a hardshell case. Asking price is $1200 plus shipping. For more information you can check out my "not up to date because I'm building a new one website" at www,crossroadswood.com or on Facebook under Jerman Instruments.
Last edited by thistle3585 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.