Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #163040  by Feedback

Mission Amps, Bruce Collins built, Crusader model amp head. This is Bruce’s take on a Super or Pro circuit, PTP wiring, (two 6L6 output tubes), volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb and presence controls. Bruce adds his own tweaks. Blackface tones getting into Tweed territory with the global feedback control on the back.

Bruce is a very respected local builder here in Colorado who has been building high quality amps for decades. His 5E3 kits and amps are legendary. This is an absolutely top shelf build and a killer amp that can compete with anything out there. I have two front panels for it. One is Padauk wood, the other is a wrapped frame with a batik pattern.

These never come up used. I doubt you can buy one new without a special order and a long wait time. I just had it serviced, got a tune up and new output tubes.

Trades are unlikely as I am moving and need to sell some equipment I can’t bring with me.
A comparable amp new would cost twice this.

Email me if you want pics or info. I think there must be a number of Colorado guys on this forum. I am in Boulder, come and try it.

$1200 plus shipping