Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #160878  by jeager

Hey I have a nice Jerrycaster I would like to let go. It was built by Andrew Olson from Warmoth parts. It has the all important super II in the middle with coil splits and the Wald buffer and OBEL. The bridge PUP is a Lollar imperial and the neck is Lollar special. It has stainless steel frets so no fret ware. The neck is Warmoth's Clapton carve, its easy to play and the flamed maple is really nice looking. Andrew used threaded inserts to mount the neck, its the tightest neck joint I have ever seen on a Fender-style which no doubt effects tone and sustain. The body is chambered swamp ash and is very light. Its a great guitar when you are doing long sets and you can really get that Jerry tone. The finish on the body is a far from perfect, several chips. It a thin nitrocellulose, Nash guitars charges extra for a worn nitro finish ... so take that for what its worth. Ill post pics soon as a figure that out or PM me and Ill send you some.

https://reverb.com/item/11608657-warmot ... trans-blue

$1200
Last edited by jeager on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #161014  by Jon S.

jeager liked this
 #161041  by jeager

The photo posting on this site is a pain in the butt. I have sent photos to a number of guys who emailed me... if I get more motivated I will post