Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #174542  by Slewfoot2000

Hi Gang,

Hope all is well. I am the lucky recipient of this guitar. As great as it is - for whatever mysterious, elusive reason - it hasn’t totally emotionally clicked with me and my wife is insisting I sell a few things. Therefore it should probably go to someone that will get more out of it.

I had it set up recently by a respected luthier in my area and he also dressed the frets. He commented on the quality of the craftsmanship. I’m in Westchester, NY in cases anyone wants to pick it up.

It weighs right around 9.5lbs and is very well balanced. Feels great. Definitely a bright guitar that should really cut through the mix in a band. Almost has a harpsichord like clarity. There is a slight hairline crack in the top layer of the headstock which you can see in the middle. Merry above mentioned it arrived to him that way so likely happened during shipping. Doesn’t affect anything though.

I’ve been lucky enough to hold the original Wolf and this one definitely has that feel as well.

Figured I’d list it here before Reverb or anywhere. In no rush to see it go as I’m happy to play it at home in the meantime! Photos are below and just asking what I paid for it. If you’re serious about it, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited by Slewfoot2000 on Tue May 23, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.