Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #171098  by Jon S.

MC50’s are increasingly hard to find these days. Units as clean as this one are especially rare. Units with this one’s servicing, guitarist-friendly practical upgrades, and custom Brady touring case are virtually unobtanium. This unit was fully serviced in 2013 by Pat Hickman of Classic Tube Audio based on the RUKIND forum folks’ recommendations and I've babied it since. As noted in the Sales Order below, the servicing included installing new power caps and adding an IEC plug to replace the old 2-prong plug, a toggle on-off switch, and three ¼” jacks for the preamp input and 4 and 8 ohm speaker outputs. The MC50 sounds glorious, has plenty of power even for outdoor gigs (photo of one of mine below), and is ready on day one to plug in and play. Sale price includes the pictured, custom-fitted Brady hard shell touring case. $1150 + ½ actual shipping (cleared check or PayPal). CONUS only. The amp and Brady case will be packed and shipped by FEDEX fully insured, signature required. I may ask to speak with you by phone before finalizing the sale. Sale conditioned on agreement on all terms.

P.S. If you reply by PM, ensure your message is actually sent and not stuck in RUKIND’s outbox. This happened last month to a person here seeking to buy the FYD preamp I had just sold via The Gear Page before he could finally reach me.

Last edited by Jon S. on Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
NeilG1 liked this
 #171099  by Jon S.

#171107  by Jon S.

I'm continuing to find all of my attempts at replying to incoming PMs unable to move out of my Outbox. It's not because any of my Inbox, Outbox, or Sent areas are full - they're far from it. So, for now at least, interested persons can continue to send me PMs (I'm getting them all) but I'll place my initial replies here.

In response to the latest inquiries:

Q. Will you sell the Brady case alone?
A. No.

Q. Would you instead take [fill in the $$}?
A. My price is for the time being firm. This is because, based on what MC50s in similar condition typically go for, and the value of its servicing, upgrades, and the included custom-order case (for these, I'm looking at just the money but you might want to factor in also the associated time and effort should you to buy someone else's cheaper-up-front but less excellent condition MC50 and have to obtain the needed servicing, upgrades, and custom case yourself), my price is fair.
 #171114  by Jon S.

SOLD.
Chocol8 liked this