Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #166473  by Deadhead85

Howdy Folks, I am looking for a Phred Wolph guitar. If anyone out there has one or is contemplating selling one, please let me know! Thank you!
 #166589  by Deadhead85

Thanks for the link. Im aware of the website, however, orders are currently backed up to 8+ months....possibly even a year! Phred is backed up due to the fires in Cali. Id rather buy a used one rather than wait over a year.
 #166977  by WilliamC

Keep an eye on Reverb (there's a lefty there now) and possibly Eastwood's custom & main sites - the Eastwood Wolf tributes have shipped and are arguably superior to the 2019 Wolph instruments.
 #166981  by heymur1

I have a Phred Scarlet Wolph that I might be selling, has every upgrade Freddy offered., obel system included. The wait was crazy but well worth it. I started a coverband after I ordered it and then over that next 9 or 10 months have been playing Bobby’s part. Our lead guitarist has been playing it the last month, so I have sound samples, I don’t think his wife is going to let him buy it. If not I’ll probably sell it. If you’re interested let me know.
 #167008  by ssmug

I've got a brand new Eastwood Wolf listed here if you're interested.