Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #162677  by somedirection

Hopefully you found a jerry-ified strat all ready to go from someone here.

If not, you can do what I did. I bought a used strat on reverb and shipped it to milobender who did full jerrification on it. It came out great. He's a great guy to work with and his prices were very reasonable.

This was a deluxe strat (really nice guitar, compound radius neck, locking tuners, ash body, beveled neck heel, etc.) that got the full tiger. I also have an american standard strat which, over the years, got the alligator treatment from a series of luthiers. And someone gave me a squier strat recently that I love playing...so you can probably find a strat at any price point that will work for your budget.

good luck

Des
 #162684  by mkaufman

I have an Ibanez Blazer with OBEL & Buffer. It can accommodate (3) single coils. It's a high quality early 80's Fujigen-build in very nice condition. Has new frets.

Not exactly what you're looking for, however, it you drop in a set of Voodoo '69's, you'll have a very nice Jerry guitar.

Message me if interested.

ace
 #162801  by barefootdave

I have a strat pickguard (white) preloaded w 3 x Super 2.

Bought it on this board awhile back for a project and never used it after I stopped playing out.

If you need this let me know and we can work something out.
 #162857  by barefootdave

SOLD

barefootdave wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:46 am I have a strat pickguard (white) preloaded w 3 x Super 2.

Bought it on this board awhile back for a project and never used it after I stopped playing out.

If you need this let me know and we can work something out.