#89875  by Chinarider1A

Looking for a drummer for semi regular weekend gigs in a potential new band. Must know the dead and Jerry band inside out and be able to swing! Think 70-72 Billy with some John Molo and Joe Russo thrown in (not asking too much, I know!)

Thanks!
 #90071  by Lunchbox16

If you ever find yourself in need of a bass player, let me know!
 #90187  by DeadlyHeptet

Hey,

Posted this elsewhere, but for some reason it doesn't show. Would like to hear from anyone interested in getting together with the purpose of forming a band with the hopes of gigging. I am in Boulder, Colorado and have a space to play. Though heavily influenced by the late '60s, early '70s material, for the most part, I am not interested in playing Dead covers. Will cover some tunes they covered, but mostly going to do originals.

Best to Email me; DeadlyHeptet@Gmail.com

Thanks, Peter
 #94404  by redbeard

Not sure if anyone will see this thread, but we are in Denver and looking for a bass player and a keys/organ player, possibly a rhythm guitarist as well for a Dead/Jerry project focusing on the 66-71 stuff and JGB more than later Dead, as well as other random great songs from others. As it is we are a guitarist (me) and a drummer, got 40-50 songs down cold, growing all the time, we are ready to play out as soon as we at least can find a (reliable) bass player to solidify the arrangements. I do all the singing at this point as well, so some more vocals would be a plus. I have a great practice space at my house near I-70 and Federal, as it stands we practice 10am-2pm Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesdays, or multiple days if it works. Definitely flexible on scheduling, but Charlie and myself will always be here practicing on at least one of those days each week. It's been hard to find the right people, craigslist is an awful place, just want to rock out these tunes with some good people. I won't reveal our songlist, as that is the most fun part of this project, but it is definitely good time for those that are into the same stuff as us. Anyway, anyone interested just drop me a line, we're actually playing tomorrow 2/25/11 around 10:30am if anyone is up for it, thanks and hope to hear from someone!

aaron