#65237  by Mick

Have you ever looked at your hands? I mean, REALLY looked at your hands?

Oh, maybe that's a slightly different topic.....
 #87054  by bodiddley

You snicker everytime your son sings repeatedly "Fire, Fire, on the Mountain!" at the top of his lungs in the presence of your wife, who hates the Grateful Dead.
 #87347  by vwjodyme

you take that vacation to LA your girlfriend has been begging you for so she can visit her old college friends because furthur happens to be playing the greek (unbelievable venue by the way).

Or all artwork in your home has some connection to the dead
 #92481  by Gr8fulGreg

1. You have almost been in more then one car wreck because youre to busy singing at the top of your lungs
2. You have been fired from more then 2 jobs on account of the show you were at the night befor
3. You dont think its a big deal to make a split secound choice to just "do the rest of the tour" even tho your in NY and it ends at shore line..... and prob have 1000 things that you HAVE to do
4. Everyone of your cds in your car has cheering the the backgrond
5. You have had more then one girlfriend leave you because of the line "but babe theres only 8 more shows left ill be home in a month
6. Or its because you havent heard a song that was made after 1995 (or 1985 if youre like me and actually feel depressed from listening to anything post-coma)
7. You are at work while you are writing on this thread
8. Your boss just yelled and you keep writing

yeah just a few more
 #92501  by vwjodyme

Gr8fulGreg wrote:7. You are at work while you are writing on this thread
:lol:
My boss just yelled "who is using all the bandwidth" cause the systems are running slow, but i continued watching tcsned's bluegrass vids :lol:
 #92502  by tcsned

vwjodyme wrote:
Gr8fulGreg wrote:7. You are at work while you are writing on this thread
My boss just yelled "who is using all the bandwidth" cause the systems are running slow, but i continued watching tcsned's bluegrass vids :lol:
 #92553  by Octal

Mick wrote:Have you ever looked at your hands? I mean, REALLY looked at your hands?

Oh, maybe that's a slightly different topic.....
I think I'm going to have to agree with this guy.
 #92758  by Gr8fulGreg

brbadg wrote:You take $450 out of your emergency fund to pay for the Europe 72 boxset and you write it up as ""car repair".<groan>
or you dont have the 450 because you bought a plane ticket to ny to see the run at radio city :?
 #98470  by Gr8ful Bear

You still refuse to sell your old micro bus even though it has not run in years and you have repeatedly been offered more $ than you paid for it. You also relish the old tour stickers on the bus and know that they add great value to it.