#9788  by strumminsix

docmeister wrote:I'm glad you acknowledge the mythology but I think you have a limited view of "existance" which I don't think Jerry and band did (which is neither here nor there) because they were too absorbed with the moment. Who's to say that his life now is less now? Peace.
That's rather harsh observation. On the surface your statement appears to come from a person with a higher degree of knowledge. But considering you've taken such a position against someone you know absolutely nothing about I question that....
 #9790  by docmeister

You're right, I'm speculating about this but it is intended to be an intelligent observation. As to being "harsh" and taking a position against someone, I don't know why you would say that, the words aren't there. It's good that you question - that's the key to many things. Peace.

#9793  by phreaker

:D

#9852  by gr689

Let me end this once and for all....Jerry or anyone could and most likely can die with a smile. The medical term is Riscus Sardonicus(maybe not right spelling)"the smile of death" the cheek muscles contract and raise your lips, it happens a lot. The irony is great though. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

#11980  by ssrythm

Maybe he was smilin' 'cause just as he died, he saw the rig God had made especially for him to play for the free eternity show! :cool: Not to mention his backup band.

#12380  by cunamara

It's astonishingly evident that Jerry was a very sick man on the last tour. I looked at videos of the Soldier's Field show. To my eyes it is obvious he was in congestive heart failure and should have been in a hospital, not on stage performing. His poor condition was shocking to me. He seemed barely able to breathe let alone play.