#134481  by Griffyote

Thanks for sharing that Mike. I'm still too self conscious about my playing to post any youtubes yet.
It doesn't sound like the guitars need any more feedback to my ears :lol: . Generally when I've tried to get more feedback with my twin I plug in my Ibanez hollow body AF75 and face my amp. I turn it up and walk closer til it starts humming constantly,then back off til it stops . I haven't really been able to do anything musical with this yet though :roll: . Some day I'm going to get an EarthDrive!
Seriously though,it sounded good, I would have like to hear a solid rhythm a little longer longer before transitioning to spacejam but the transitions sounded good to me and taking note that this was an impromptu jam. And here is the highest compliment. It sounded good enough to my ears that I watched it all the way through. I rarely do this with youtubes and that be the truth! I love the the dye photos! Wish I was close enough to come by. For a jam.
 #134487  by PaulJay

Hey Mike, This jam sounds just like what me and my buddies did for yrs. every Sunday night in my basement. We wouldn't stop until somebody upstairs flicked the lights. Nowadays people don't take kindly to this stuff at Open Mics. Very cool keep it going. ,Paul
 #134798  by Griffyote

Hey Musicmike,
Question about your avatar. Is that something you painted? If,so it looks awesome and I would love to see a larger shot of it.
Griff
 #134800  by Tennessee Jedi

Griffyote wrote:Hey Musicmike,
Question about your avatar. Is that something you painted? If,so it looks awesome and I would love to see a larger shot of it.
Griff
Pretty sure that avatar was made by another member who donated it to the avatar gallery.
:D