Place for the rest of the music
 #157504  by playingdead

First two tunes from a free show we did in Northborough MA on Sunday 7-16-17 ... it was hot and sticky, even though we were under a gazebo in the park the sun was at just the right angle to fry us all anyway for 2 hours. Good times, though.

Yes, there's no amp behind me, that's the rhythm guitarist's Line 6 :shock:

Greatest Story and Mississippi Half Step. Will post more if interested, gotta work through the video.

John Brigham sat in on bass, although he's really a PD member, he does about half the gigs now. Monster player and a kind soul, too.

#157612  by tcsned

Sounds awesome Vic! Are you using Axe-FX built-in effects for the MuTron or do you use a pedal? Sounds killer either way. Also, great piano playing by you keyboardist on Half Step.
:cool: :cool: :cool:
 #157619  by playingdead

Thanks, man! That's all the Fractal, soup to nuts. I worked on that envelope filter for a while and got it pretty dialed in, then shared it on the Fractal forum and people really dug it.

I go guitar -> AX8 -> PA these days. I do use an expression pedal for delay levels, phaser rate and real wah wah. I stopped worrying about putting a speaker behind me because it's generally loud enough from the front monitors to fill in front and the PA mains take care of the rest, it sounds real good on the audience recordings.

He is a real good keyboard player, and sings way higher than I ever could!