#93922  by Becker Guitars

As promised, here are some shots of past bass projects. I'm going to throw in whatever pictures I can find of the entire building process and we'll be glad to answer any techy questions people may have.

We did this one for Ryan Stasik of Umphrey's McGee. He's nuts about the Steelers.

There is a plexiglass drop-in cover that screws done over the wiring but leaves the 9V accessible for easy swapping. The electronics are from Bartolini, and there's volume, blend, and 3 eq controls.

There's not much on this computer for behind the scenes shots, but I'll get some off of our other computer and post them ASAP. I can also take pictures of the equipment, templates, tools, etc that we use if anyone is interested.
 #93928  by Becker Guitars

Rusty the Scoob wrote:Really cool stuff!

How do you find the intonation to be with the non-adjustable bridges? Are they moveable on the body? and what are the big square pickups with the pole pieces on the green one?
We set the bridge at proper location for intonation and then pin it to the body. The saddle is compensated as well. Those are Bartolini pickups that we made covers for. Thanks man!