#92563  by Rusty the Scoob

vwjodyme wrote:
Rusty the Scoob wrote:Sometime this summer you, me, and Emoto need to go for a ride! If you don't mind riding with a lowly Suzuki SV650. Hey, at least it's a Vtwin... and at least 6" taller in the seat than most Sportsers I've seen. :lol: Don't you feel like your butt's dragging on the ground?
:lol: Mine is acually the lowered demin black sporty (with syf points cover :cool: ), but works for me since i'm only 5'6".
For sure on the ride!
:cool:

Not sure if we'll make it to Chicago, S6. :lol:

Sweet score, Vic! that is an awesome deal on a goldtop!
 #92566  by playingdead

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
tcsned wrote:The only problem is that the guitar is backwards ;)

....... love Vic's Bob .....
@ the 1.05 mark ....

:-)
Holy crap, I never even noticed him doing that. The big ham probably does it every time we play it, too.
 #92680  by Tennessee Jedi

playingdead wrote:
Holy crap, I never even noticed him doing that.
Well ya know you seem a bit .... baked
:D
playingdead wrote:The big ham probably does it every time we play it, too.
We call him ' Chubby Bob ' but I guess 'Big Ham' works as well.
Dag ! - Been trying to figure out the ' solo ' over the 1st section of the instrumental part ..... yeah man you got it good !
Your vids are helpful - thanks
8)
 #172858  by Gratefuldrifter65

I love my SG more then ,well alot of things! Its a epiphone ,made to be the 61 model,with the vibrato,i can make sum groovvy sounds.Cost me over 1000 new zealand bucks.And its the best friend i have,named red wine,coz im loaded on the warm red wine and shes sweet and red.
 #172862  by TI4-1009

Yes.

Gratefuldrifter65 liked this
 #172868  by Gratefuldrifter65

TI4-1009 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:02 am Yes.

Damn thats some glorious SG power man.Thats the best ive seen ,SG addict here my bro.Thankyou for the beautiful picture.Thats some serious stuff and $ .To cool man,if had the cash i would collect them.They all look dope as i bet ya theres glorious storys about each one.And dont forget the fun of Playing those babys.Ill look at this for a few more minutes,dope.
 #172870  by TI4-1009

Gratefuldrifter65 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:54 am That one with wolf what year?Beautiful paint job.Ill stare for few more minutes.
I put that together myself from a Precision Guitar SG kit (I sent them a block of purpleheart for the body). My take on a Wolf/SG- I never really was comfortable with Wolf's body shape. Gibson pickups B+N, Super 2 in the middle. Two switchable buffers, OBEL, 6-position switch, Calaham bridge, ScarletFire tailpiece.

#172877  by Gratefuldrifter65

:musicsmile:
TI4-1009 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:19 am
Gratefuldrifter65 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:54 am That one with wolf what year?Beautiful paint job.Ill stare for few more minutes.
I put that together myself from a Precision Guitar SG kit (I sent them a block of purpleheart for the body). My take on a Wolf/SG- I never really was comfortable with Wolf's body shape. Gibson pickups B+N, Super 2 in the middle. Two switchable buffers, OBEL, 6-position switch, Calaham bridge, ScarletFire tailpiece.

Damn thats so sick,an SG wolf thats really something glorious man.And yo done it yourself respect to you man.The paint job is Damn beautiful,ive always been in love with the SG family man.Just such a cool look and i love the feel of it,sick sound when you play it acoustic style to.I have the 61 epiphone SG the nw version with the sick stick that makes the wammee sound haha.But i have seen pictures of different ones,custom ones.Claptons fool was dope looking just love triped out acid look.But now ive seen your wolf custom version,got be one of my favourites bro.Just a very groovvy look! And the paint job sparkles man.I bet it sounds damn straight sick.Thanks for your picture,respect.Im just gonna look at it for a while,straight glory.
 #173822  by Gratefuldrifter65

Have not been on here for awhile,first thing im trying to hunt down that yellow SG picture.bro that would be a dope as poster for the wall.groovy machine man.i will have me somthing like that one day,dont know what day?haha but its worth hanging around for.does anyone know of any good books,mags all about SG Guitars ? any help would be magic.