#167323  by Diggey

Did anyone out there buy the Eastwood Wolf? If so, did you have any wiring issues or problems with the OBEL? Mine is not working. I plugged in both inputs and have the right plugs in the right place and I can very faintly hear a signal when I turn the OBEL on. Like the guitar is sending a super super faint signal. If I flip it off the signal is super strong with no issues. It's not the cables or the box. When I take the back plate off the jack isn't making any noise when I touch it. Like there is no signal. I'm so frustrated. Thanks in advance.
 #167325  by tdcrjeff

I do recall hearing some wiring issues reported on the Eastwood guitar, but maybe it was on the now-gone Waldo board.
 #167327  by Jon S.

Pardon if this was already obvious to you but in case not:

Eastwood Guitars

CONTACT
Got a question? The best way to reach us is via e-mail, by clicking one of the options below.

General Inquiries: info@eastwoodguitars.com
Dealer Inquiries: dealers@eastwoodguitars.com
Artist Inquiries: artists@eastwoodguitars.com

When we're not busy with guitars, we may be available for live chat. Please click below to launch a chat. If we don't respond within a couple of minutes, we'll get back to you via e-mail.
LAUNCH CHAT

Rather speak to a human? Drop us a line at the number below and we'll have the right person reach back out to you:

https://eastwoodguitars.com/pages/contact
 #167330  by Funky145

I had to reverse the OBEL wiring in my Eastwood Wolf in order for it to work with my HubBub. I found it easier to flip the leads at the switch.
 #167331  by joshq

Sounds like reversed wiring, happened to me once with a differently branded, affordable tribute.