#3190  by Shaggy

Yes thats a great site.

It's a shame it's all been taken down and not there for us to use :roll:

#3192  by amyjared

Some of us downloaded it while it was up and actually have the file to pass on, if anyone's interested...-amyjared

#3276  by Shaggy

amyjared wrote:Some of us downloaded it while it was up and actually have the file to pass on, if anyone's interested...-amyjared
Yes I would be interested, if it isn't too much trouble. How does that work?

Thank you.

#3282  by amyjared

Yes I would be interested, if it isn't too much trouble. How does that work?
There are two ways to accomplish this: One is to go to the Dylan site and read through the blog written by the site manager. It has about 400 letters from people, mostly those extolling the virtues of the site and begging for the zip files. One letter actually says Here is the zip file, and you can download it. You need to search, but it's there. That's how I got it. The other way is to send me your email address and a nice request and I'll be happy to send it on to you. -amyjared

#3310  by Shaggy

Hi amyjared. Here is my email address, if it isn't too much trouble. If it is, no worries. Either way thanks for your help. :-)
Last edited by Shaggy on Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

#3354  by amyjared

try this

http://dylanchords.nfshost.com/

Wow, thanks for the link! Glad to see someone took up the slack. Now, if we can only find the Lennon site and put that back, too!

#3379  by Shaggy

amyjared,

Thanks for sending me the file, I've not had time to look into it properly but it looks great. Thanks for your help. :-)