#30870  by LifeSaver

Dear members,

I "stumbled" upon a big collection of Grateful Dead and Phish cds (a few dozens). I think it had been stolen a few years ago from somewhere in the USA.
I'm sure it was very important to someone.
If you think you are that person, send me a few identifying marks (such as special cds that was there) so I'll know for sure I had found the rightful owner and we will work out a way to return it.

Cheers,
Noam.

#30892  by I'm on the Bozo Bus

That is a kind thing Lifesaver.
If I run across anyone in search of missing and/or stolen cd's I'll point them in thsi direction.
PEACE,
Phil
 #33908  by ianzimbra

I love it when I read things like this. Anyone else have any good stories regarding lost things being found after long periods of time?

#33922  by shakedown_04092

Bump.

I remember at least one person here having cd's stolen, so I hope they find their rightful owner.

LiveSaver - U R Kind. :cool:

#44955  by The Unforgiven

I recently lost a million $$$, please contact me via PM if anyone has it 8)

#44965  by I'm on the Bozo Bus

Wow, I just recently found a million dollars....
May be yours...
Can you describe it?
PEACE
Phil
 #70733  by keirweir

So long shot here but a buddy of mine had two huge cd booklets of Phish and GD bootlegs in Worcester Assachusetts...This was 5 years or so ago.
 #72885  by ugly rumor

I always absolutely loved it when you put a shirt on and found a joint in the pocket. I guess getting music back could be close. A million dollars...not so much!
 #101799  by zambiland

My guitar player had his Telefunken M80 stolen from Quixotes the other night. If anyone sees it.....
 #101846  by Poor Peter

sheadgrove wrote:I lost my face on the floor at Giants Stadium in 1987. It was spotted in Saratoga 88 but has not surfaced since.
Amen brother....Amen
 #111871  by jenkins

sheadgrove wrote:I lost my face on the floor at Giants Stadium in 1987. It was spotted in Saratoga 88 but has not surfaced since.
Lol, that's some funny shit!

...but hold on, r u sure you lost it? Or did someone steal your face?
 #111876  by hippieguy1954

I was at Giants stadium in '87 too. ( great show btw) I'll return your face if you can discribe it! :lol: I have a few more if anyone elce is missing theirs! :lol:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 #115027  by feelikeastranger

That might sound like my collection in maybe 02-03 ? something like that i had a shit load of Dead cds stolen from me. There was other bands like Phish, Rusted Root ,Widespread , and who knows what else at that time,plus who knows what was still in there when found but i had some burnt cds in there and still have the same shitty handwriting so wouldnt be hard to tell if they are mine. Even if this collection isnt mine, i feel for the person who lost it , i freaked out when mine was gone. Still looking for certain shows i had.

P.S.
i also had a tour shirt stolen from me, it had king kong on the back or front ? and on the other had a skull looking thing on a door? maybe??? it was so long ago, i know it had what a long strange trip its been on it. maybe 88' ? holy shit so crazy how i cant remember certain things and can remember stupid shit. i know this dosnt sound like much but im sure someone knows what im talking about. hah