#173598  by Slewfoot2000

Looks like dead.net just put up an amazing interactive webpage for musicians to play along with the band. They have allowed anyone to tweak the multi-track mixes of some songs so people can jam along as they see fit depending on the instrument at hand. You can mute or turn up certain bandmembers at any given time. Pretty brilliant and amazing!

They started out with some songs from Veneta and hopefully more from other multi-tracks soon! 10-9-89 Dark Star, anyone? Shall we go?

https://www.dead.net/playingintheband
 #173602  by TI4-1009

Hot Dang! Thanks!
 #173735  by wabisabied

Anyone else messed around with this? I’m just listening for the first time now and fiddling with the interface. The pan knobs don’t pan for me. They function like levels. All the way left is full volume, all the way right is muted. Maybe it’s my older Mac/Safari not playing nice?
 #173736  by tdcrjeff

wabisabied wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:58 am Anyone else messed around with this? I’m just listening for the first time now and fiddling with the interface. The pan knobs don’t pan for me. They function like levels. All the way left is full volume, all the way right is muted. Maybe it’s my older Mac/Safari not playing nice?
Panning works just fine for me. Firefox on a WIN7 machine.