#172214  by TI4-1009

I got this for my wife for a Christmas present- she was there-

https://www.gdbartonhall1977.com/
 #172216  by Jon S.

I was there, too. Sadly, though, when I checked the website, all of the photos are of the band, none of the audience. :(

#172220  by TI4-1009

You already know what you look(ed) like.
 #172221  by Jon S.

But not what I - and my friends - looked like AT THE SHOW. Having one or more pics of us from that night would be worth far, far more to me than yet another set of pics of the GD of which we already have access to tens of thousands.
 #172224  by lbpesq

I sure wish I had some pics of me soaring through the air just under the rafters of Winterland just like I remember doing during some of the Dead shows I attended there!

Bill, tgo
Jon S. liked this
 #172227  by TI4-1009

Jon S. wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:24 am But not what I - and my friends - looked like AT THE SHOW. Having one or more pics of us from that night would be worth far, far more to me than yet another set of pics of the GD of which we already have access to tens of thousands.
Yeah, I know. Every time a new Woodstock book comes out I go through it looking to find a photo with me in it. So far, no luck. What are the odds... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #172228  by lbpesq

I keep looking for myself in the audience shots in The Grateful Dead Movie, (I was at all but one of the shows), but no luck yet. I know I’m in there somewhere!

Bill, tgo