#173376  by Gratefuldrifter65

lbpesq wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:38 pm I don’t know ... I still have a bad taste from the Jerry in Half-Baked.

Bill, tgo
haha bro you just gave me a flash back,hi Brian what ever he said,it was just random,jerrry was fully baked,when i first seen it i was fully baked in a cartoon world.
 #173377  by Gratefuldrifter65

I thought it was already playing in America?? I am lost,i mean it haha my brain is half dead ,i just haven't reed about it to much,coz im waiting to see the flick here in new Zealand,they probably wont even show it here,they will just bring out once were warriors 3.But it better show it how it was,im sure jerrys daughter will do it write,i try think of the actors.They better show pigpen like the good bluesfull soul he was.Anyway its a film,we all know the dead ,and what glorious peaceful loaded cats they were.
 #174076  by tdcrjeff

It doesn't even show up on Jonah Hill nor Martin Scorsese's IMDB page so not even in pre-production. Call it pre-pre-production, probably still being written.
 #174077  by Jon S.

It's just a film. The morning after its debut, we will all say together, forever and ever, here comes sunshine.