Talk about the recent Tours
 #144326  by jester536

I'm not very bright and I'm also very hopeful...
The 3 night travel package listed for these shows at the Hyatt Regency lists everything for 2 people and the price is $1425.00. Is that tickets and lodging for TWO people for $1425 or would that be $1425 PER PERSON. If your splitting the $1425 I'm interested ...if that's each person I think I'm out. I'm fully aware that this might be a stupid question but respond any way...you can't hurt my feelings.
 #144330  by schmidtz

That's lodging for two people. It also notes "+ Applicable Ticketing Fees", so expect it to be $600+ higher in the end.
 #144331  by dleonard

Check out Priceline vacation packages. I got RT flight from Philly to Chicago with 3 nights in a decent hotel downtown for $450. Can't really beat it.
 #144333  by jester536

schmidtz...I thought that at first but it also says (2) 3 Night GA or Reserved tickets. I'm assuming the ticketing fees are the processing fees you always have to pay on tickets...but again...not sure. The real allure is a hotel within walking distance. The Philly package sounds fantastic...enjoy.
 #144334  by schmidtz

The whole situation is quite nebulous... it seems like these shows are going to put quite the dent in the pocketbook regardless. How it is structured, most people with enough cabbage will do the mail order and VIP packages, thus potentially buying multiple tickets. From a business standpoint, this is impeccable logic. I imagine that there will be tons of tickets on the second hand market.