Talk about the recent Tours
 #136926  by sugareebri

Caught the Valentines Show on the 14th and then the 15th as well. Loved hearing the Bobby tunes and also heard some bursts of funk and/ electronic evolution which is newer to me coming from ratdog. I loved it. First night was all LOVE and the second was a raging good time . Steve Kimock was a great addition. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Love n light - bri
 #136942  by Smolder

Anyone know of links to recordings of those shows... the rat dog site doesn't seem to have any (or at least I can't find them). I'd love to hear rat dog with Kimock... and they won't be to my neighborhood til summer (and no guarantee of Kimock). PM me if you don't want to put it out in public.
 #136945  by Jon S.

RatDog was awesome Monday night where I caught them at the Lincoln Theatre in DC. The song selection overall was killer and Bobby sung many "Jerry songs."
 #136977  by Jon S.

flyingheelhook wrote:'twas a bit cold standing in line to get in wasn't it Jon? :lol:
Not all all, we arrived at 6:40 or so, the doors were already open and we got great seats, about 20 rows back smack in the center. 8)
 #137005  by flyingheelhook

eh, you had a much different experience than us then. We showed up at 6:30 and there was only one line on the right facing the theatre. We walked around and it stretched waaaaaay back. I don't think we got inside until 7:15, freezing our asses off. You must have been one of the lucky folks who got in the left line?
 #137007  by Smolder

Just got tickets for the red rocks show. They are the warm up act for the Avett Brothers... hope they stretch it out. No idea if Kimock will still be with them... I'm hopeful.