Chat about Equipment Info
 #153369  by wleeds

Where can I get a tie Dyed grill cloth/front for Fender amps?
 #153380  by TI4-1009

+1

Here's a sample of his work:

I have one on my Jerry cab:

forum/viewtopic.php?f=425&t=12513
 #153382  by James-T

Mark,

Courtney lives near me on the coast here in BC. He's doing amp grills all the time.

He's the man. He did a nice backdrop for our band and came to the gig and stayed over afterwards for the after party. They call him the Mike Meyers of the dead scene around here. 8)

Made in Canada product.

Cheers
 #153392  by ac4468

I was looking for the same thing and came accros these white speaker covers that JBL sells. I think they were intended for the DJ or Church who want their speakers to blend in. The fabric is a lycra/spandex material and according to JBL it's "Acoustically translucent". You can find that material at fabric stores and they make several tie dye patterns. At $5/yd it was worth a shot. I can't tell the difference myself. It's no Cooutenay but hey it's $5.

#153411  by FrettyBoy

ac4468 wrote:I was looking for the same thing and came accros these white speaker covers that JBL sells. I think they were intended for the DJ or Church who want their speakers to blend in. The fabric is a lycra/spandex material and according to JBL it's "Acoustically translucent". You can find that material at fabric stores and they make several tie dye patterns. At $5/yd it was worth a shot. I can't tell the difference myself. It's no Cooutenay but hey it's $5.

Slight Hijack, my apologies, but had to post when I saw the Quilter MicroPro Mach 2 and a 12in JBL. Here's my version. JBL E120 in a cabinet made from an old Polytone amp converted to a cabinet. i must say your cabinet looks a LOT nicer! (Back to your regularly scheduled programming)