#100720  by mttourpro

So I guess this song is not very popular to play given there's no posts on it---I have never played it in any band......but, my buddy wants to do it this weekend, so I started figuring it out---actually a fairly cool tune as far as changes and form go. The only spot I'm having some trouble is right before it goes from the jam part back to the last verse. I haven't listened that hard and need to give it another go but I thought I'd see if anyone might already know it.....TIA
 #101147  by seamones

Not a bad tune necessarily at all. Although, I have never heard anyone cover Vince before, please post the gig if you record it....
 #101150  by mttourpro

seamones wrote:Not a bad tune necessarily at all. Although, I have never heard anyone cover Vince before, please post the gig if you record it....
Nor have I----the guy who's singing it wanted to do it---it was either that or an original and I know I prefer the Vince tune FWIW----I'll post it if I get a recording.
 #101158  by seamones

Hopefully he's not on here :lol:

FWIW, I never really got into Days until I heard a John K version. Maybe you guys will do a ripping version of Way to Go Home. Now if you were talking about some others from the era, like Childhood's End, I think it might be futile.....