#56216  by ebick

You testing something Gregg?
 #56218  by phpbb

yes. I am trying to figure out how to include a link to the tab in the forums. For instance, this is an "announcement". When you are in the Terrapin forums, it will appear at the top:

http://www.rukind.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=258

It has been suggested that going from the forums back to the tabs should get easier. Right now, it is more focused on going from the tab to the forum.

If anyone has a suggestion on this, I'd be willing to listen, however, I will more likely choose the "easiest" way... :cool:
 #56221  by ebick

It's interesting because these forums have become a world of their own, maybe even bigger than the tab site itself? I don't know, you'd have to tell me that. It seems like some folks don't even know about the tab site.But integrating them in here would just add to the list of super-cool things you've done with the site.
 #56236  by tigerstrat

Definitely appreciate you taking the time Gregg. I made the initial suggestion because often I'll see commentary about a song tab, and then would like to see what the poster is referring to, but "you can't get there from here" w/o heading back to the front page (or having bookmarks for both New Posts and Song Tabs would dew the trick too I guess :oops: ). Having the rukind logo link fixed to the main page now is very handy!