#25228  by frankielee

THANKS CASPERVAPORS...FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GIVE IT A LISTEN...ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!.

#25253  by bodiddley

Wow. That version is just amazing. You can tell Garcia just knows he is in the zone and just keeps going for it all the way. Simply incredible. I know what I'm downloading next. Another one for my "GD FAVORITES" CD. Thanks for pointing the way.

Having said that I still think I woulda been bummed only getting 2 songs after space esp. if one was "Miracle". Sorry, can't stand the tune.

#25268  by shakedown_04092

I still like the Copps Coliseum one better :cool:

#25468  by bodiddley

Wow, just gave that Copps version a spin and must say I was blown away.Beautifully sung by Jer.Overall I'd have to say it's better but I think the coda on the 9-26-93 version is a tad more powerful the way it builds the energy up.

I must say that I am listening to a lot of tracks from that Copps show right now and am surprised at what a strong show it is. Another show to download!
 #113020  by mgbills

8-21-93 Autzen Stadium, Eugene Oregon
http://archive.org/details/gd1993-08-21 ... tt.flac16

Lyrics are a little screwy. The solo & vocal return makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it. Last time I saw Jer really go for it.

Zillion people. Hot as hell. Guy doing ballet on the railing between the stands & the field. Saw Ken Kesey in a bunny suit in a golf cart with Wavy Gravy.

Sniff-Sniff. Last time. The end is just killer.
Peace
M