#39928  by Billbbill

So since I did the intro's and riff for this one I figured I'd do it for real. Was a bit tough to sing bobby and play jer though.

#39937  by GratefulPat

fabulous.. thats a real fun one to play
 #53371  by Viceroy

outstanding work Billbbill ! I really like the treble/sound on this one. Keep the vids coming! I enjoy them all !!
 #53372  by Billbbill

Thanks Viceroy - If you're not aware, there's also this. Me, czyfingers (from this board) and a couple of other guys jammin.

czyfingers is the guitarist on the right. There are also a few more vids of us at his youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/czyfingers12
 #53385  by ronster

Guys, that is really good. Bill you got that tune down and Fingers is sounding very much like Rob Eaton. Most impressed. Hey Bill, I may be in the market for a C-1classic. Can you comment on yours? Looks like you have stock pups but you appear to have 3 nobs wherea all of the ones I have seen have 2 knobs (vol and tone) plus a pickup selection lever. Was your modified in anyway? It sounds good on the video, what are you playing through? How does it sound in single coil mode? Also, can you comment on the neck size as I prefer a slimmer neck in a guitar as I have small hands.
Thanks
Ron
 #53417  by Billbbill

ronster wrote:Guys, that is really good. Bill you got that tune down and Fingers is sounding very much like Rob Eaton. Most impressed. Hey Bill, I may be in the market for a C-1classic. Can you comment on yours? Looks like you have stock pups but you appear to have 3 nobs wherea all of the ones I have seen have 2 knobs (vol and tone) plus a pickup selection lever. Was your modified in anyway? It sounds good on the video, what are you playing through? How does it sound in single coil mode? Also, can you comment on the neck size as I prefer a slimmer neck in a guitar as I have small hands.
Thanks
Ron
Hey ronster- Thanks

No mods at all - this is an older model - the one available now was also available when I grabbed mine but I kinda liked the 2 volume knobs. thats why there are 3 - tone and 2 volume. One controls 2 of the 5 p/u settings and the other, the other 3. I thought it was kinda cool to have that flexibility. Other than that they're the same I believe. I'm playing through a Crate GLX65. The neck is on the slim side - definitely slimmer than my strat. Of course the best thing is to get out there and check it out and compare - I went through a bunch before settling on this though don't ask me to name them! lol This had a rep as a metal players ax but I found it to be just what I wanted considering what I could afford at the time.
 #53426  by b weird

Hey bill, man that's great! You really have that Jerry tone down pretty well. Greatfulpat your vids are good too, way better than me. If you ever need a song to do could you do Mountains of the Moon? It's a great song but I just don't do it justice. Keep up the great work.
 #53429  by Billbbill

Thanks b weird - MOTM is a favorite of mine as well and is on my ever lengthening list of stuff to do. I like the way JG plays it on that playboy after dark vid. That's what I kind of modeled after. If I remember correctly the tuning on that vid is either dropped or raised a half or whole step. Can't really remember at the moment.
 #109866  by bret420

Bill this sounds great. Our band is working on the cover. Your guitar parts are perfect. Would you mind tabing the chorus for me? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
 #109971  by Billbbill

tx man - give me time stamps, from when to when and I'll see what I can do - thinking you mean the verse? And which vid you're referring to.