#27  by jgradydead

hey now, My Brother Esau is not from In the Dark, is it?? that's what the song page says. i may be wrong, but i'm just checking in case. thanks alot, guys. peace.
Grady (~):)

#31  by Guyute24

yes, it was on In The Dark, but I think it was put out on the cd, but not on the cassete, or the other way around. peace, michael
 #50  by biggjjuan

it isn't on my album or cd but it was the b side to the touch of grey 45 it was included on the in the dark cassette as well also it is on vaultview 3 and 4 videos
 #100  by fly low

I think that is on the 'Shakedown Street' cassette, last song on side one. I had 'In the Dark' cassette to, so I'm not for sure. Do you play that song a lot? It is one of those songs that could just go on and on...
 #122  by jgradydead

hey now, guys, yup, y'all were right (well, sort of). My Brother Esau was included on the cassette version of In the Dark, NOT the CD. thanks for all the replies. peace.
Grady

p.s. i've never played MBE. it must be a fun song to play, so i guess i'll try it tomo.
 #5568  by hipdude

That's right i remember a good friend buying the tape for just thatn reason

On the Sopranio one of the the "wise guys" was singing/humming it

#5572  by b weird

There wasn't enough space on the record to put My Brother Esau or on the Cd so the Dead put it on the cassette. It was also the B side of the Touch of Gray single. By the way My Brother Esau was just released on the new remastered and expanded In the Dark Cd.

#5574  by ebick

b weird wrote:There wasn't enough space on the record to put My Brother Esau or on the Cd
The record, correct, but there was PLENTY of space to put it on the CD.