#7817  by strumminsix

In a overly simple scenario a choromatic walk down from A sounds okay:
Code: Select all
A                            Ab  G
There's a band out on the highway there high stepping 
      A
into town
 #173989  by ChrisBassPDX

16 years later.... LOL. This happens to include my FAVORITE single note played by Phil so I felt compelled to reply so someone learning it gets the same joy... Obviously it changes every time but the One From The Vault version really hits my favorite hard . This is how I pay it

First time:
A A A A
There's a band out on the highway, They're high steppin' into town

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-11----------------------10-------------9-----------------------------7----------
--0-----------------------0--------------0------------------------------0---------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a rainbow full of sound, It's fireworks, calliopes and clowns

Second time:
A A A A
Keep on dancin' through the daylight. Greet the mornin' air with song

**my favorite is the 8/0 :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-11------------------------------10-----------------------------------8-------------------------7----
--0--------------------------------0-----------------------------------0-------------------------0----
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No ones's noticed, but the band's all packed and gone was it ever here at all

Re:

#173990  by strumminsix

strumminsix wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:44 am In a overly simple scenario a choromatic walk down from A sounds okay:
Code: Select all
A                            Ab  G
There's a band out on the highway there high stepping 
      A
into town
I was wrong on this.

It's all A:

A
Ao7
Dm/A
A