#20710  by Banjomike0319

Does anyone know the TAB for the lick jerry does after the last verse going into the, Across the reo-Grandeo, Across the Lazy river.

Please trying to figure this out, I know its in the Am scale, just cant get it to sound correct.

#20712  by Banjomike0319

Yeah I checked there already thanks though, its kinda what I'm looking for, I just didn't know if anyone had something else.

#20718  by jck_strw

shakedown_04092 wrote:http://www.jdarks.com/files/mississippi.html

Check there - he's got a riff you may like.
Is it me and my machine/font/display/whatever, but his tabbed out licks are like gobbledygook. Shit is everywhere. Maybe it's the font I'm using in my browser, but does anyone see his licks correctly?

#20719  by Candyman421

in the yonder version he bends the b string on the 12 fret then hits the 10the fret goes back to the 12th slides to the 14the fret and then back to the 10th fret. then slides to the 6th fret on the g string and hits the 5th fret on the b string (this is kind of a break between the lazyriver and rio grandeeo) and the 7th fret on the b string, this is all off the top of my head but ill try to tab later when i have more time, this should help though

#20720  by Banjomike0319

Now that's what I'm looking for thank you Candyman421.

#20721  by strumminsix

jck_strw wrote:
shakedown_04092 wrote:http://www.jdarks.com/files/mississippi.html

Check there - he's got a riff you may like.
Is it me and my machine/font/display/whatever, but his tabbed out licks are like gobbledygook. Shit is everywhere. Maybe it's the font I'm using in my browser, but does anyone see his licks correctly?
Most tab sites less Ed's contributions here and Deadstein seem a bit off with fonts and page placement.

#20740  by b weird

Candyman421 wrote:in the yonder version he bends the b string on the 12 fret then hits the 10the fret goes back to the 12th slides to the 14the fret and then back to the 10th fret. then slides to the 6th fret on the g string and hits the 5th fret on the b string (this is kind of a break between the lazyriver and rio grandeeo) and the 7th fret on the b string, this is all off the top of my head but ill try to tab later when i have more time, this should help though
Like this?
Code: Select all
E|-----------------------------------
B|--12b12--10--12/14\10-----5--7-----
G|-----------------------6-----------
D|-----------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------

#20767  by blombie

To straighten out JDarks tabs do a preint preview
and then go through and print out the lead pages in landscape. this gives more paper to print on. Whats happening is the tab is running over on itself.

#20787  by jck_strw

blombie wrote:To straighten out JDarks tabs do a preint preview
and then go through and print out the lead pages in landscape. this gives more paper to print on. Whats happening is the tab is running over on itself.
Ahh...! Well done!

Thanks for the tip.