#4617  by b weird

E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-10b10-8----------7-7---7-9---------------8b8----------8b8-------------------------8b8-----------------------
G|---------9v-7-9-9-----9-------7---7-9-7------9-7-9-9-9-----9-7-----9-------7-9-7-9-------9-7----9---7----------
D|--------------------------------9-------9------------------------9---9------------------------9---9---9-7--------------A|----------------------------7-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is what I think the intro is,but I could be wrong. By the way you may have to play with it a little to make it sound just right.

#4618  by b weird

Sorry this wasnt much of a help It looked better when I previewed it. maybe someone could figure it out. P.S. Sorry again for this lame tab.

#4621  by Billbbill

For organizations sake me thinks this should be in "rukind.com forum index>Me & My Uncle" instead of here. That way someone checking for MAMU info would find your intro. Except for checking "new posts" they'd never find it here.

Try breaking up your tab into smaller pieces.

#4622  by Billbbill

I suppose they'd find it if they were checking tab creater help.

:-)