Code: Select all
E|--------------------------------------
B|--------------------------------------
G|--------------------------------------
D|--2-------2-----2----------2----------2
A|-----4p2-----4----------2---------------------2
E|--0----0-----------3h4--------3h4--0---0--3h4
I think that's right! :)

Note: I'm not playing the very end of the tab on the vid - I guess I started the vid on the '1' and ended with the ending of the riff - in the process i guess I left out the beginning of the phrase that comes before the '1' - so I tacked it on the end in the tab.
 #139587  by hippieguy1954

Thanks! It's a cool intro! I love playin and singin that song. The lyrics are awesome too!
 #139594  by ebick

Nice vid Bill. I like everything about this song except the "oooooooooh, Freedom, oooooooooh Liberty"

I don't know why but that just doesn't work for me and I find it hard to get past it.
 #139595  by Billbbill

Thanks HG - appreciate - tab added.

I hear you Ed - kinda more in your face than most of RH's lyrics - which are usually pretty subtle. Doesn't really irk me though - is it the ooooh's??
 #139596  by Billbbill

here's on long run of it.
Code: Select all
E|-----------------------
B|-----------------------
G|-----------------------
D|--2-------2--------------2-------2--------------2-------2-----2----------2----------2
A|-----4p2-----4p2------2-----4p2-----4p2------2-----4p2-----4----------2----------------------2
E|--0----0-------0--3h4----0----0-------0--3h4----0----0-----------3h4--------3h4--0----0--3h4
 #139623  by ebick

Billbbill wrote:is it the ooooh's??
well, I don't mind'em in Candyman, in fact I like'em there, so I guess that'd be no. I'm not sure what it is, but I just can't get past that. I love the lyric in general....if I was a bed I would stay un-made. :)