#33712  by tigerstrat

I haven't tabbed it, but did it really change that much from the 70's, other than tempo wise?

#33713  by warrenMFKNhaynes

well i guess not that much, but the rukind version is definatley wrong, id love to have it tabbed.

#33714  by ronster

I figured out the intro to a 77 show a while back, I'll try and tab what I have in the next couple of days. I love the way he plays that tune.
 #64384  by warrenMFKNhaynes

ronster wrote:I figured out the intro to a 77 show a while back, I'll try and tab what I have in the next couple of days. I love the way he plays that tune.

Has it been a couple of days yet??? FUCKER ITS BEEN TWO YEARS!

:? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peas:
 #64385  by Billbbill

warrenMFKNhaynes wrote:
ronster wrote:I figured out the intro to a 77 show a while back, I'll try and tab what I have in the next couple of days. I love the way he plays that tune.

Has it been a couple of days yet??? FUCKER ITS BEEN TWO YEARS!

:? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peas:
I'm guessin you missed it but another thread about this came and went in the last couple of weeks here

http://www.kindcorporation.com/rukind/f ... 111&t=6803

where ronster did get to that tab.
 #64428  by ronster

Lately, 2 years seams a lot like 2 days. I see the heading on this request was for a late 80's-90 intro. My take was loosely based on a '76 show, I don't listen to much post 83 dead or jerry these days so maybe it is better that I forgot about it and tabbed it under a different post.
 #64429  by warrenMFKNhaynes

ronster wrote:Lately, 2 years seams a lot like 2 days. I see the heading on this request was for a late 80's-90 intro. My take was loosely based on a '76 show, I don't listen to much post 83 dead or jerry these days so maybe it is better that I forgot about it and tabbed it under a different post.
check out the 2nd and 3rd post of this thread. a 76 one would be fine still.
 #64437  by ronster

I put it up on another post, Bill added a link to it.
Here it is again

E|-----------------------------------8---------8-------------------------5------------------7-------
B|------------8----8--10b10b10b8h10-----10--8----11r10r8--------------5-----5------------8-----8---
G|-------8h9----9-----------------------------------------9---------5----------5-------7----------7-
D|-5/10------------------------------------------------------5h6h7----------------7/9--------------
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|---C----------------------------------------------------------Am------------------G---------------

E|-------------5-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|----------6-----6------------------------------------1---------------------------------------
G|-------5-----------5--5------------5--------4--2--2-----2--5------------5--------4--4--4--4--
D|--9\7-----------------5-------5h7-----7--5--5--3-----------5-------5h7-----7--5--5--5--5--5--
A|-------------------------6h7----------------------------------6h7----------------------------
E|----F-----------------C------------------G-----F-----------C-----------------G-------------
 #64458  by strumminsix

warrenMFKNhaynes wrote:
strumminsix wrote:(dude you need to goto warrenmfkh's house and write it down on a piece of paper in front of him)

:peas:
HA! I totally knew you'd appreciate my bitchy sarcasm! :cheers: