#95493  by Rusty the Scoob

I found this for sale, unfortunately only local to Chicago. Looks like a Wall of Sound cab replica, and Ron Wickersham was invovled with Bag End early on. Pretty cool!

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/mesa ... st10609944

#99299  by Phil Lesh101

This isnt a peice of the WOS If you ask me The Speaker Grate Isnt The right fit its, square but the speaker is round. :x
 #99333  by ugly rumor

That speaker grate is a makeshift one. Bag End makes good stuff; Eminence speakers now, although at one time they used Electro-voice. If this cabinet has the original speaker, it's probably an EV.
 #99336  by Rusty the Scoob

It does look like an EV logo to me.

I have the dimensions of the WOS cabs at home and an original D140. I've kicked around the idea of building one for quite some time, but haven't gotten around to it.
 #99380  by ugly rumor

Bag Ends were labeled Bag End, whether made by Eminence or eV. This one looks like it has been replaced. So, good cabinet, questionable speaker, although in my opinion EV makes a better speaker than Eminence.
 #99384  by zambiland

I have a double 12 just like this. It comes with a plywood cover and no speaker grills. Hence, the original 12s (Gauss) were physically damaged. Sadly, I left those drivers in Boston when I moved to Colorado. The cabinet is by far the largest 2x12 I've ever seen and has sat in my basement for the last 15 years unused. It's an interesting design but doesn't know whether it wants to be a bass cab or a guitar cab and excels at neither. Sometimes I'm tempted to use the clamps for another project, so far it's just sat there.
 #99515  by Phil Lesh101

True The Grate could be very well be a makeshift one.
you could have yourself a good speacker or a cabinet full of money 8)