rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

#99235  by schmidtz
 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm
Just want to show off my version of the infamous UGB. I must say, I will not reveal the schematic, I will not list part specs, I won't post a shot of the wiring, etc.

I spent the better part of several months working on this bad boy. I went through numerous iterations, many parts, a lot of :? .

I feel like I really nailed it, it sounds real purdy! :smile: :smile:

These are not for sale. Leave that to the professional *cough*Waldo*cough* :hail:

#99244  by strumminsix
 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am
schmidtz wrote:Just want to show off my version of the infamous UGB. I must say, I will not reveal the schematic, I will not list part specs, I won't post a shot of the wiring, etc.

I spent the better part of several months working on this bad boy. I went through numerous iterations, many parts, a lot of :? .

I feel like I really nailed it, it sounds real purdy! :smile: :smile:

These are not for sale. Leave that to the professional *cough*Waldo*cough* :hail:

I think it's super cool that you took advisement from the knowledge pool here to make something that is perfect for you!!! congrats!!!
 #99248  by hogan
 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 am
Cool. It's perfectly ok to list parts, show schematics etc. No one on this board owns any rights to a UGB.