#96053  by Woody

Are any of the D.Irwin guitars still at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? I'm trying to get some measurements, and may need to take a little road trip.
 #96872  by tcsned

stuco wrote:How do you plan on doing measurements with them in glass cases?
One of these and a big distraction :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #96879  by Woody

While I think that both methods presented here are excellent ways to get your hands on one of these guitars, and quite possibly in hot pursuit, I'm not looking at measurements, but different angles of the construction details. I've done a full-size drawing of Wolf, scaling everything from different images found on the internet. I could probably save myself a lot of time and guesswork by having a brick handy; just in case.
 #97917  by donkeypunch

When I was there years ago...the main lobby was the teacher from the wall tour...and U2's euro cars from ZOO TV....Jerry's guitars were the first show case before actually going in...they had four of them. It was one of those moments when the hair on your neck flutters.....
 #97930  by squire758

yea when i went they were in a case damn near first thing you see. But now they check people for bricks because of the Britney spears exhibit :lol: