Talk about the recent Tours
 #95981  by mttourpro

Hey now! just wanted to see if there's gonna be a few fellow RUKINDERS hitting the Pittsburgh show this Wed. If so, I'd love to meet up and have a couple pre-show beverages with ya. The forecast calls for rain so maybe a good place to meet up would be a local bar with good food/beer. There's a place called Fuel and Fuddle pretty close to the venue. If folks are into hooking up, lemme know and I'll plan to meet up with you there, say around 5pm.

http://www.fuelandfuddle.com/

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=o ... CCcQnwIwAQ
 #95990  by erock

I'm there, no idea what time i'll be heading down the the venue, as I have to wait for the babysitter to show up.

I love fuel and fuddle though, what time are you thinking? Also where are your tickets? I am sec 2 row f on the floor. Think ticket Karama hit me big this time.
 #95993  by mttourpro

Erock---I didn't get tix yet---figure I'll get one there in the lot or at the gate given there's no way it'll sell out. maybe they'll lower em to 40 like they did at the tower.... Got an extra that sits with your seats??
 #95995  by erock

mttourpro wrote:Erock---I didn't get tix yet---figure I'll get one there in the lot or at the gate given there's no way it'll sell out. maybe they'll lower em to 40 like they did at the tower.... Got an extra that sits with your seats??
i *might* be able to have an extra, let me see, i know some one trying to sell 4 by the sound board, but if he doesn't sell it i don't know if he is going to buy mine.

near i can figure out, my tickets are center section 6 rows from the stage. unless they start the rows at AA or something stupid these are row f

I'm selling it at face, so roughly $70 is what i paid for it all told with fees upon fees, and if you didn't have enough, more fees

booya.
 #96006  by mttourpro

Erock---those are 6 rows back center from what I can tell. Very nice.

Tried to PM you but think it failed. If you'd be able to part with one for me at cost, please feel free to pm at mttourpro@hotmail.com

also, pm me regarding meeting up at F and F---not sure how the day's gonna go as I have to set-up at the Tbird before the show. It's also supposed to be raining all day....

Thanks man---MT
 #96151  by erock

bumpity bump
tour pro has my extra, so he'll be enjoying a close show. He also told me he'll be at fuel and fuddle from 5-6 in case any burgh people are reading this.

I won't be at F&F as my baby sitter isn't showing up until 6, but i am only 10 minutes form the venue, so I will be in oakland quick.

come out and play yinzers