#9386  by phpbb

The new, expanded tune list is now being used. For a while, you can go back to the previous menu list by clicking the link called "Go Back to Old Menus" at the top of the menu. Also, if you are in the old menus and want to try the new menu, you can push the "Use Latest Menu" link.

#9390  by Benthegoodbum

This is a real bummer for me. I liked the old tabs list...at least then I didn't end up clicking on 20 songs I want to play only to not be able to because you can't have the tabs up for the songs... :(

Wait...nevermind...

#9391  by phpbb

As I stated above, the old tab list is available. I didn't really understand your comment to see if there is something I can do about it. Are you saying that you prefer to have it where the hyperlink should only be available for songs where there is a tab?

#9392  by ebick

Gregg,

I have seen a couple of "misses", just FYI.

As examples:

St. Stephen has a Video, but the link is not lit.
Run For The Roses has a tab, but the link is not lit.

These are just a couple that I came across. I'm sure that this whole thing was quite a job. As I said to you before, I think you have really hit the nail on the head with this approach.

Ed

#9393  by phpbb

Thanks Ed.

One of the nicest parts is that I can easily make changes to the songs, and all the relationships.

So, Run for the Roses now has a guitar tab, and Saint Stephen now has video.

#9399  by Benthegoodbum

Yea, I didn't read the post thoroughly enough. I caught the part about the link after I had posted hence the nevermind.

#9401  by phpbb

I have updated the menu with a new feature which allows you to filter the song titles if they have an associated guitar tab or not.

Underneath the "View all Tabs" link is a new link called "View Only Songs with Tabs" (or just above the song list). Clicking this will change the menu to show only songs that have tabs associated with them. If you want to go back to viewing all the songs, regardless of tabs or not, the link will change to "View Entire Song List", when you click that, all the songs will be displayed.

I hope that will work...

#9406  by Billbbill

Gregg,

Some more links I'd like you to work on:

- The winning Mega Millions numbers
- Date with Super Model of my choice
- On demand viewing of any broadcast or movie event - ever, 24/7

Let me know.

#9414  by hesgone95

Gregg,

I think I'm gonna have to weigh in with Billbbill. How soon do you think you could have this stuff up? Also maybe a time travel link that would automatically transport me to any show before Jerry died would dramatically improve the site. Thanks for your prompt attention...

#9418  by Billbbill

Good job hesgone95.

I've been 'one uped' to the nth degree!

Can't top that.

---------------------------------

Although the supermodel one is close...

#9419  by hesgone95

Well, it wasn't my intention...but thx. Dunno, I just think Ed and Gregg don't do enough for free, and they really should work on doing minor little upgrades like these, y'know? :-?

just kidding...should probably clarify that... :smile:

#9420  by amyjared

You guys! Too funny. I thank Greg for the great update and have one thing to ask about. When I click on each song, it opens the menu for tab, video,comments, etc. Then, when I open the next one, the last one is still open. So, if I want to look at 6 songs, the menu is awfully long. Is there a way to set it up so that when I click on the next song, it closes the previous menu? I think this would help. Just curious. Again, thanks for the update, it's great.

#9421  by phpbb

I will look into that, but, if you click on a song that has an open menu, it will close it...

#9424  by hesgone95

seriously though, alot of thanks again to gregg and ed, dunno what i'd do without this grate place to hang out on line. thx again :cool:

#9425  by amyjared

I will look into that, but, if you click on a song that has an open menu, it will close it...
Didn't realize that. That's prob'ly good enough, then. Appreciate it!