Chat about Equipment Info
 #92079  by SarnoMusicSolutions

I wasn't going for a "Jerry" guitar with this one necessarily, although it does make for a killer late '60s type Jerry sound. I kept this more in line with the traditional Les Paul influence that is behind this "Walker Special" model. I have another guitar that's my more modern Jerry-caster. My pic's here didn't have the best lighting, but here's a first stab. The neck/body are all mahogany, the fretboard cocobolo, the body top is figured walnut, the pickup rings and knobs are also cocobolo. The pickups are Fralin P92's, sort of a P90 sounding humbucking pickup. The thing is pretty light at 7.5 lbs. Incredible feel and playability and gorgeous craftsmanship. Just got it yesterday so the woods are still new at being a guitar. Electronically it's got the buffer and OBEL but with a pre-buffer volume as well as the normal post effects master volume as well. Normal tone control, and one mini toggle offers two amounts of capacitance before the buffer to emulate cable lengths.

#92083  by SpaceYrface43

Brad,
Great looking guitar, i hope it brings you as much joy as your SmS has brought me. :cool:
 #92084  by rkubik

Really nice looking axe. I really like Scott's work and if I ever can wrangle up enough money and get the wife off my back I would like to make one of his a nice addition to my collection. I hope you enjoy!!
 #92085  by tcsned

sweeeeeeet! Scott does some amazing work.
 #92086  by Grant

beautiful brad!

i no this is completely unfounded, but i could see jerry moving to something like this if he had a few more years in him
 #92093  by strumminsix

Congrats, Brad! Very smart design you've put together with Scott! Kudos to him too!
 #92095  by TI4-1009

Now that's impressive. It's just dripping with little qualty telltails. Enjoy, Brad.
 #92100  by Grateful Dad

Congrats! It's one of the most beatiful guitars I've ever seen. Fine work indeed!

All the best with it!

:smile:
 #92132  by jackr

Exceptional, even the case looks awesome!
 #92141  by zambiland

Very nice indeed! A couple years ago I sat down with Barry Sless before he did a few dates with Great American Taxi and got to hear his three Walker guitars while he chose which ones to bring out with us. It was very cool how different they were, and yet they all had a similar thread of character that went through them.

Can't wait to hear it in person or recording!

Congrats!