Chat about Equipment Info
 #91367  by dleonard

bcresci wrote:
SarnoMusicSolutions wrote:First one shipped out today.
SWEET! I love my wife. Brad - many thank for hooking her up. My only regret is that it didn't come signed with a big Serial Number 1 on the back. I told her I was sending it back for the autograph.

If my one year old wasn't sleeping right now, it would be cranked up to 11. Can't wait to try it.

HAHA! nice man thats what its all about...Go Fly Guys. Is ANYONE playing in Hartford on the 3rd????
 #91494  by SarnoMusicSolutions

bcresci wrote: SWEET! I love my wife. Brad - many thank for hooking her up. My only regret is that it didn't come signed with a big Serial Number 1 on the back. I told her I was sending it back for the autograph...
Well, I wish I could have done that for you, BUT, actually #1 goes to my wife Auset who helped develop and inspire the thing, then I get #2, and some other dudes filled the 3, 4, and 5 slots because of when they ordered, and yours is #6, but we expedited it because of the Santa factor.

Brad

www.sarnomusicsolutions.com
 #92028  by williamsaut

Tried my E-drive pedal last night at practice in the Country band. It wasn't at full bar volume levels but had a drummer and pretty loud. Tried it in both the clean channel and gain channel which I keep set at a minimum of gain just to fatten it up a bit.

Plenty of headroom. Level knob works.

Gain is very subtle but does end up with lead-tone distortion from about 2:00 on with my single coils and unity-gain buffer. It's very transparent and does in fact take the top off the picked notes with just a little fuzz but leaves the rest pretty much untouched with what sounds like pure gain up to about 12:00 ( again on my single coils ).

Tone knob brightens it up nicely.

I can't really give an opinion on the 'tone' of the pedal as it does pretty much leave the guitars native tone intact although when almost dimed I'd say that it gets brighter over all and distorts in the highs more than anything else. I'm looking forward to hearing it at louder levels and post or even pre MutronIII. 1/29 is next gig.

This pedal could go post OBEL and set low and left on full time. It actually sounded better in the clean channel of my amp which I like but is to dynamic ( ice picky ) to use full time and really dig in.

So looks like job well done Brad! Another boutique pedal that I'll probably keep forever and for the money is less expensive than most if not all big name new guitar pedals out there.

So everyone, Buy one before there all gone!!

Thanks Brad.
 #92030  by jkstraw

czyfingers wrote:I'm expecting mine any day now. Cant wait. How long did it take to arrive? Just looking for an idea of when to expect it.
Mine shipped Jan 6th and made it up to Ottawa Canada today - that's 2 bus. days. Been playing with it for the past 3 hours.....Brad is the man...
 #92031  by jkstraw

williamsaut wrote: This pedal could go post OBEL and set low and left on full time.
I actually plugged mine in right after SMS (trying to mimic the clipping at the 2300 stage). I can't quite set it and forget it because I don't hear Jerry clipping the 2300 constantly - but "enthusiastic" playing I definitely have it on and it adds just enough grit. Then I tried something wonderful....I left it this config and turned on my AxeFX MXR distortion+ clone....wow that was the nicest my distortion has ever sounded - worth it right there for me.

Anyway great to hear that others are getting the same enjoyment!
 #92140  by tastyjams

Just got in the mail today. I'm in love! It sounds so fantastic, and it really covers the spectrum on every overdriven tone I'm looking for. It sounds perfect with every song i play, be it In Memory of Elizabeth Reed by The Allmans, 3rd Stone from the Sun by Hendrix, Who Do You Love by Quicksilver Messenger Service, Morning Dew,The Eleven, anything. Can't wait to use it at band practice.Thanks for this Brad!
 #93797  by SarnoMusicSolutions

Here's my first attempt at recording and editing a youtube sample of the Earth Drive. Gary Hunt, local guitar monster picker came by with his Telecaster and plugged into my '68 Deluxe Reverb and jammed around a bit. Here's my first tidbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVnqy1aL1U

Brad