Talk about the recent Tours
 #90776  by Stevo123

Wow, 5-night runs? Guess they'll be laying out basically the whole repertoire in PA and NY. Wished I lived in the northeast, lol. I guess it might be fun to try and do VA-->SC-->Atlanta!

About 30 shows in a two month time span. Glad they're still committed to touring hard.
 #90779  by tcsned

Parking lot jam in Hampton if the weather permits?
 #90797  by JonnyBoy

Again a HORRIBLE showing in the deep south. This is like torture, nothing within 8 hours drive, come on!
 #91827  by vwjodyme

pre-sale today at noon :cool:
 #91841  by vwjodyme

totally unfair...i was online in the waiting room at 11:59 and was still shut out of all boston shows :cry:
 #91843  by erock

vwjodyme wrote:totally unfair...i was online in the waiting room at 11:59 and was still shut out of all boston shows :cry:
I thought I was shut out too, but then i clicked a different link, and got floor seats to pittsburgh, try clicking on the even name

also, here's the link (if it isn't too late) http://furthur.frontgatetickets.com/
and yea it does look like boston is sold out

one more edit. I just deciphered the ticket, and it looks like I am center on the floor 6 rows from the stage.... score! :cool:
 #91848  by vwjodyme

god speed mr mailman :hail:
 #91855  by tcsned

April Fool's in Hampton - got my tix and my hotel! An early b-day gift from my wife. It's been more than 20 years since my last Dead show there. I'm bringing a couple of nice guitars for a hotel/lot jam depending on the weather.

Can't wait!
 #91860  by Cmnaround

Web site totally crashed - assume they only had a few hundred tix or so since most places are small - and they are doing mail order, regular ticketmaster and whatever gets sent off to the ticket agencies. Scored 1 each night for tower Sunday and tuesday shows - waiting for next Friday ticketbastard sale to hopefully complete the 5 night run
 #91872  by tcsned

woot! 19th row center on the floor for April Fools day! They sold out the GDTS tix pretty darn quick. Not like the good ol' days of meeting all you deadhead friends at the post office on mail order day - also no more cool GDTS tickets :cry: still it'll be good to go see a show in Hampton. Got a $55 room at the Ramada. I hope some RUKINDers are there and that we have some good weather for a fun jam!
 #92067  by TI4-1009

We got ours for Binghamton- General Admission, just like the "good" old days. I haven't been to a Dead show in Binghamton in three decades (give or take...) :wink: