#90542  by Tennessee Jedi

keirweir wrote:I would love to hear some recordings!
Bri has band practice tonight and is gonna give it a test drive.
Might be some recordings tomorrow.
:smile:
 #90780  by milobender

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
keirweir wrote:I would love to hear some recordings!
Bri has band practice tonight and is gonna give it a test drive.
Might be some recordings tomorrow.
Well, most of the night was spent on very rough original stuff, which I won't share yet... I did record a Scarlet and Sugaree (also rough, tho I got some variations during the jams). However! I don't have a 'Garcia Rig'... mine's a mishmash of Fender Champ, Rivera Preamp, HiFi 6L6 power amp, and Weber Neo speakers.
I like a bit of 'hair' :D :smile: :D
It might be interesting to contrast the two setups, when Tom gets going (She's going home this week!)... So, I'll let Tom decide... he's heard the recordings. I'll put up a link if Tom thinks it's appropriate. My efforts are alot dirtier than it will be with Tom's setup, but personally, I really like it. I'm going to use the same circuit in the quilt top I've got under construction now :cool:

Brian
 #90968  by tcsned

Tennessee Jedi wrote:OUT FOR DELIVERY
:D :D :D :D
One of the best phrases in the English language!
 #90972  by Tennessee Jedi

Guess I'm leaving early today - *cough cough* - dont feel too good, boss
:-)
 #90975  by Grateful Dad

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Guess I'm leaving early today - *cough cough* - dont feel too good, boss
Christmas is coming early this year!

Congrats TJ!

#90978  by tcsned

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Guess I'm leaving early today - *cough cough* - dont feel too good, boss
sounds like you've got a bad case of UPS delivery flu - more than a good reason to cut out of work early! :-)
 #90979  by tcsned

give this to your boss:
"Tennessee Jedi is sick and needs to come home right now. He has itchy fingers and needs to play his new guitar. If he is forced to stay at work he won't get anything done as he can only think of that poor, lonely guitar that a neighbor will have to sign for.
- signed Tennessee Jedi's mom"
:lol: :lol:
 #90985  by Tennessee Jedi

The FRANKENWOLF has made it home !!!!!!!!!!!
Brian - Dude - Thank you !
:hail: :hail: :hail:
 #90994  by FretfulDave

Tennessee Jedi wrote:The FRANKENWOLF has made it home !!!!!!!!!!!
Brian - Dude - Thank you !
:hail: :hail: :hail:
There will be no living with TJ now!! :roll:

Congrats Tom. After all the talk and stuff about the guitar, now it is time to jam!

:smile: :cool:

Dave
 #91019  by Grateful Dad

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Oh yeah Dave !
:D
We gotta get a jam together !
Yeah she's home, finally! Well.......how does she sound?

Congrats again dude, you deserve it!

I'm totally finished w/school (until I start teaching in one!) so I have the time.

Let's get a jam going, Saturday is out (my band is gigging at the Red Stallion), Sunday is the Birds beating the Giants, then we got the holidays, Sunday the 2nd or Saturday the 8th of January maybe.

PM me and we'll schedule something.

Happy pickin'!

G.Dad

:D :smile: 8)