#90688  by Emoto

WHOA!
 #90815  by JonnyBoy

This is an awesome guitar. Since I hit financial depression, I have had to put all my dreams aside. even with falling in love with a thin line tele for 1/10 the price, I have to remember the bigger picture and the dream, a custom built Lieber. Now he has me choosing between two he makes. I think I like the idea of this better, but know very little about its tone and playability. It may not be a neck through design but still, the future of guitar materials.

Without speculating on his creation, what are the pros and cons of the Graphite and would that hinder getting a Jerry tone, or does the graphite not color the tone (or sound relatively the same as wood)?

Beautiful Thomas!!!
 #91078  by Thomas Lieber

Geez thanks for the thread dudes, Yes I always try to improve the best of guitar designs. Here is a pic of the new lady!

oh and here is a pic of Doug Irwin holding one of Stanley Clarke's Nuevo Spellbinder Basses! HAPPY HOLIDAY'S folks!Image
 #91102  by Thomas Lieber

Grant,
Like most of the early 1970's Northern California Luthiers, out of necessity we all learned to design and machine our own brass hardware. The available stock bridges and tailpieces rarely worked out for our projects.

Shoot me an email and we can discuss your project needs,

Best,
Thomas