When it doesn't fit anywhere else

W.

#9026  by sheshotseven

Does anybody else feel like two more years with this president, there may be no more United States?

This whole Geneva Accords proposal is a load of crap! I thought republicans were about lessening the central government. all george has done is make it more powerful.

#9027  by Billbbill

Please!!!! Don't start!!! I beg of you!!! Not here!!!!

(gnashing of teeth heard in the backround as his hands tremble, ready at the keyboard)

:?

#9028  by phpbb

Thanks Bill....

#9036  by HOWEYMAN

I Agree.
 #9037  by HOWEYMAN

sheshotseven wrote:Does anybody else feel like two more years with this president, there may be no more United States?
Don't worry Hilary will make this country greater then ever!! Then everybody who thinks they have all the answers can finally play there cards.

#9049  by LazyLightnin

we're already in waaaaaaay to deep , and have been since JFK was assasinated. i simply refuse to vote. neevr seen or heard a candidate worthy of my time at the polls. any "clown" with moneybags fallin out his pockets can get fewer votes and still win...what a sad sad sad farce.....

the price of gas has been down to 2.12 a gallon around here in cleveland. thatll bring 'em all back to the pumps, only to have that price raised again once you are dependant on driving just that little bit more.

but seriously lets leave politics to the politicians.... :roll:

#9052  by bodiddley

I also am in Cleveland and saw gas at $2.08 yesterday morning, so a few hours later I went back there to fill up and it was up to 2.24...oh well. I have a theory that the big oil companies want the powers that be to stay the powers that be and that's why gas is getting so cheap lately. I believe shortly after the midterm elections the price will creep back up.

#9063  by LazyLightnin

did you know that america only reaps 8% of all he oil coming out of alaska? the rest goes straight to japan.....no joke.