Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #89722  by Jon S.
 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Anyone? (I sure do miss Jack of Roses!)
 #89878  by waldo041
 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:58 pm
they are called "Harmonica" bridges and can be found at all parts for knock offs of the orginal schaller's that can sometimes be found on the bay.

 #89910  by tcsned
 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 am
That looks like the same one All Parts sells.
 #89944  by Jon S.
 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Thanks, everyone. For the guitar in question, I've decided to go with an Ibanez Gibralter II bridge.